What you can expect from us:
- We are committed to providing you with the best possible service.
- To treat you with courtesy and respect at all times. Winchburgh Medical Practice has a policy of non-discrimination.
- We will make every effort to see you promptly. Our aim is a maximum delay of 20 minutes from the time of a booked appointment. However, there are occasions on which emergencies mean that the delay can be longer – you will be informed of any delays.
- We will respect your confidentiality.
- We will offer you a health check when you first register at the practice.
- We will offer advice to promote health, for example smoking, exercise, and healthy eating.
- We will have repeat prescriptions ready to collect within two working days.
- We will arrange a home visit with the agreement of the doctor if you are too ill to attend the centre.
What we expect from you:
- That you treat the staff with courtesy and respect at all times.
- That you attend appointments on time and let us know if you need to cancel giving us 24 hours notice if possible.
- That you tell us if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- That you do not abuse the emergency appointment system – these appointments are for genuine emergency conditions only.
- That you only request a home visit if you are too ill to visit the practice.
- That you let us know if you feel that there are things that you want to see improved or changed within the practice.